Tick Tock, its already December 4th! My tree is barely decorated, ornaments are all over the floor but I have been busy at work to create a quick craft to spruce up my holiday table.
The Craft Lightning Series is hosted by Angie at The Country Chic Cottage and Carolina from 30 Minute Crafts featuring so many fabulous blogs apart of the week long challenge.
The best part of my craft is that it brought some of my family together.
1. Large Acorns collected in a sealed bag.
2. Bradford Pear Leaves with a gold paint marker.
3. Glitter of choice.
4. Gold Spray Paint & Adhesive Spray.
5. Small Mason jars with lids and a ribbon of choice.
6. Most importantly, family to help you and make it more fun!
Here’s how we made ours:
3. Take your lids and spray adhesive on them and apply your glitter color of choice. We went with red, green and gold.
4. We collected some Bradford Pear leaves which have the most beautiful coloring to write our family names on with a gold paint pen.
5. Add your ribbon of choice and simply stick your stemmed leaf behind the ribbon to hold it in place.
I’m very excited to set our tables this year. I hope this idea has inspired more ideas for the mason jar. I am hooked on the jars and try to find as many uses for them as possible. If you are looking for more quick and easy ideas, you should check out the rest of the crew who have some amazing & talented ideas to share over at The Country Chic Cottage and 30 Minute Crafts.