Today I am teaming up with my long time friend and blogger, Emmy to co-host a Friday 5.
Sharing 5 things and 5 pictures from the week. (okay, being serious, I’ll probably have more than 5 pics and making it a super long post… get cozy)
1. This goes back to this past weekend, but the kids have been asking Erik to set up a tent so they can go camping. We started off in the playroom with the tent. We had everyone set up to go in with all their special blankets and pillows and even toys to snuggle with… when it came time to zip up the tent, the girls wouldn’t sleep in it. Ryan was a trooper and stuck it out. The following day, we decided to set up the tent in the backyard for the kids to sleep in over night and even invited a friend to sleep over. It was a cold and windy night and as soon as everyone got snuggled in the tent, my girls did not want to stay. Ryan’s friend and his sister slept out there all night long with Ryan and Erik. I couldn’t believe it! It was so windy, I can’t imagine anyone sleeping through it! The outdoor pics didn’t turn out b/c it was so dark…
2. A few weeks ago, I saw a deal online for a cute unfinished Easter bunny that you could personalize with your family initial. I finally got it and painted it for our front door. I think it looks good, but the bow could possibly be upgraded. I love this though b/c I can repaint it year after year to fit our color theme for Easter.
What do you think? I do wish it were a little bit bigger b/c its sortof solo looking—what could we do to make it POP? I can only think to get a Ginormous green wreath and wrap it with burlap and affix this into the center?
3. Not really Easter related but I am really in love with this show and its really starting to get good.
Since I’m here, I might as well tell you my two other favorites:
4. We went to a local Easter Event and the kids had a blast! Its hard to limit my pictures so I apologize for the excess…
5. Our annual tradition, which is still fairly early (2 years now) we get together with our next door neighbors and decorate eggs! Love this!!
We had a few other friends who joined us this year. It was SO WINDY and fun!
We also did some Easter Egg Cookie decorating this time!
<!-- end LinkyTools script —> Pin It